Sunday, May 3, 2009

All James Spann! All the time!

I sure have a lot of things on my mind today. This is one of my pet peeves.

Why is it whenever it rains, I have local weathermen like James Spann, Jerry Tracy, Mark Prater and John Paul Dice all over the place acting as if this is the big one to end all big ones and we should start building Arks? Whatever happened to just putting a severe weather reminder in the lower right or left hand corner of the screen and keeping us updated during commercials? If that is not going to work, how about a split screen or picture in picture? That always seemed to work just fine.

But now, it is wall to wall weather personalities until the clouds of death have passed. Don't get me wrong, these guys are good at what they do and I am not making light of severe weather situations, but this is overkill to the Nth degree.

Does anybody else feel the same?

No comments:

Post a Comment